Feedbacks like these encourage me every day to work harder and give me confidence that I am doing the right things to help as many people as I can.
If you are looking for any assistance with respect to your legal career, feel free to DM.
#legal #work #career #help #people #feedback #law #lawstudent #lawyers #lawlife
I receive a few messages daily in my inbox asking for CV and Cover letter drafting assistance. Know, why?
The rejection rate is getting higher each day.
Here are a few things that a recruiter expects from you:- 👇
1. If the firm is accepting applications through their website forms, don't apply and spam through emails.
2. If the firm is hiring via emails, send a proper application (internship/job) with relevant subject line, personalized cover letter in the body of the email and CV as an attachment to the same email.
3. If you don't get a response/reply, don't send a follow up email atleast before 1 week. Spamming and sending a lot of follow up emails is definitely going to reject your application.
4. If you get a rejection mail, accept it and don't apply again atleast before 6 months.
5. Get yourself a decent looking professional CV tailored according to the requirements of the position you are applying for.
6. Keeping in mind that the recruiters don't give much time to your application, make sure that while writing a cover letter - do not repeat what is already stated in your CV. Keep the content unique and personalized.
7. Apply in working hours ONLY. Submitting applications at odd hours is another criteria on which your application stands rejected.
By the way, sharing a few feedbacks of my recent clients below. In case you require any such assistance, feel free to contact me anytime.
#job #internship #cv #writing #hiring #email #workinghours #content #recruiter #recruiters #cvwriting #cvwritingservices #drafting #coverletter #linkedin #connect #dm
Last week, it was a pleasure working with these three clients. I'm delighted to report that they are really satisfied with my services.
One of them is an advocate with 15 years of litigation experience. His previous CV was almost 4 pages long; with my help, it was reduced to under 2 pages and included a tailored cover letter.
Another client is a recent law graduate who was determining the appropriate format and information to include in her CV and cover letter. She received excellent assistance from me through my services, and she is now prepared to apply for several employment openings.
My most recent client is a fourth-year law student with four pages worth of accomplishments and internships. I helped him prepare two different CV, one for corporate use and the other for litigation.
Feel free to DM at any moment if you're wanting to get this kind of help.
#law #litigation #employment #experience #cv #help #openings #internships #jobs #cvwriting #cvwritingservices #coverletter #drafting #assistance #seekhelp