CALL FOR PAPERS FOR ‘VIDHI INSIGHT’ JOURNAL – (Volume 2 Issue 2)
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill-sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake a host of short, medium and long-term activities & programs for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic and extra-academic progression.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Vidhi Insight is a biannual journal on law and public policy reviewed by budding lawyers with proven expertise and skills having served in the genre for a long time. The journal is a solemn effort to promote erudite discernment and academic scholarship over the contradictions of the vexed questions that revolve around the debate of relationship of law and public policy. It seeks to create a platform where there is an exchange and dissemination of ideas and thoughts regarding issues mutually related to law and public policy. We believe in advocating the importance of freedom of speech and expression and understand the need for transmission of ideas across platforms and disciplines.
The Journal offers students, lawyers, academicians a platform for presentation of their innovative and ingenious ideas, thoughts and works through articles, book reviews and commentaries, essays and research papers.
Vidhi Insight invites entries in form of Articles, Book Reviews, Commentaries, Essays, Research Paper for its Volume 2 Issue 2.
Vidhi Insight is being operated without any specific theme for the best proclamation and portrayal of knowledge. Any research piece related to law, public policy or contemporary socio-legal issues is acceptable.
- The Submission must be original and unpublished.
- The journal does not accept submissions plagiarized beyond 15%.
- The Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- A maximum Co-Authorship of two authors is allowed.
- A uniform citation method must be used by the author(s).
- The copyright of the entry to the journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the author(s) of the same have been notified.
- The final decision as to acceptance of submissions rests with the Editorial Board.
- The submission may be made under the following categories; the word limits are exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Paper: 3000 words & above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Notes & Case Commentaries: 1000-2000 words
- Formatting guidelines are as follows:-
- Title – Times New Roman, 14, Bold, In Capital, Centre aligned
- Headings – Times New Roman, 14, Bold, In Capital, Left aligned
- Content – Times New Roman, 12, Line spacing 1.5, justified aligned
- Footnotes – Times New Roman, 10, Line spacing 1, Left aligned
- All the Research Papers, Articles, Book Reviews, Short Notes & Case Commentaries being contributed for Vidhi Insight are to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submissions must not contain any indication of the identity of the author(s).
- Entry should be in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format
- A cover letter mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university, year of Study, correspondence address and permanent address of the author should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same mail.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Vidhi Insight Journal: VOLUME 2 ISSUE 2”
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected work of the author (s) will be sent.
- All Selected Entries shall be provided with E- Certificate of Publication along with E-copy of the journal.
- Last date to submit – 30th Oct, 2022
PUBLICATION AND PROCESSING FEE
The Author(s) will be required the pay the publication and processing fee after their submission is accepted for publication.
- Single Author: Rs. 250
- Co-Authorship: Rs. 400
For any queries, feel free to mail us at: email@example.com