The terms “We/Our/Us” individually and collectively refer to Vidhi Parivartan and the terms “You/Your/Yourself” refer to the users.
COLLECTION OF USER’S DATA
When you will visit the website, we collect:
- Data or information shared by the user by his/her consent through email or any other means of communication provided by the website such as social media and other Cookies.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
WHY DO WE COLLECT USER DATA?
We collect user’s data for multiple reasons such as:
- To better understand your requirements from us.
- To improve our services and to send you opportunity emails, containing the information we think you will find interesting and useful.
- To contact you to fill out survey forms and participate in different useful researches, to provide you with customization feature on our website according to your preferences and choices.
SAFEGUARDING AND SECURING THE DATA
We commit and prioritize the security of your data and keep it confidential.Vidhi Parivartan has done all in its power to prevent data theft; unauthorized access and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information that we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
When a user uses certain features on the website like the Interaction forums and when you post or share your personal information such as comments, messages, files, and photos, then they will be available to all users in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk.
CONDITIONS FOR SHARING DATA
We respect the privacy of our users and will protect them to the best of our abilities. Albeit there are certain conditions in which we will share your information, as:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or any competent authority to disclose, for verification of identity, or the prevention, detection, investigation,including cyber incidents, or any other offences punishable under law or for prosecution and punishment of offences.
These disclosures are made in good faith and with the belief that it is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
Vidhi Parivartan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit the website. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, and Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement on the website,and gatherdemographic information.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes then we advise you to frequently visit this page.