Happy news has arrived! 500 clients have successfully used Vidhi Parivartan's most popular service, the drafting of CVs and cover letters, over the course of 1 year and 8 months.
The statistics also speak for themselves.
My clients have benefited from this service in the following ways:-
~ 46 of my student clients were successful in landing internships at top-tier firms, 52 at mid-sized law firms, 113 at boutique legal firms, and 23 at reputable chambers;
~ 13 working professionals with 5+ years of experience were able to smoothly switch from litigation to corporate;
~ 9 of my clients who were fresh graduates got themselves placed in top law firms, 5 in mid size firms, and 17 in boutique law firms;
~ Some individuals found it easy to transition from corporate to litigation to freelancing prospects, while others were able to start again with generic internships;
My clients make me very happy, and I am extremely proud of them. Best wishes to you all. And a heartfelt thanks for using my services.
#experience #litigation #lawfirms #freelancing #internships #freshgraduates #jobs #statistics #legal #law #career #development #growth #cv #coverletter #drafting #services #availnow
Who could be happier than me to learn that my clients who availed my CV and cover letter drafting services are now getting placed at good law firms? 😍
Received this wonderful news a short while ago in my LinkedIn chatbox. Aastha, I'm really delighted for you. Proud for you! ✨
These 2 documents, as I constantly say, have the power to alter the course of events and can change the entire game of selection process!
If you're having trouble finding internships or a job, get in touch with me right away and send me a message in my inbox.
#lawfirms #chambers #law #legal #job #internships #cv #coverletter #drafting #service #career #developmemt #connect #grow #instagram
We thank you Sir for accepting our invitation and evaluating all the submissions that we received for this competition. It was an honor having you with us on the panel.
#judge #thankyou #grateful #muchobliged #competition
How frequently have you heard of or played "Teen Patti," "Rummy," "Poker," or other games of a similar nature? Assuming 80% of people gamble for entertainment, what will happen to the other 20% who may be caught and lose everything they have?
Do you have a thorough understanding of gaming and gambling laws? This webinar session is for you if the response is NO.
The webinar aims to study the main concepts and structure of Indian gaming and gambling regulations, explain how they are enforced, and provide comprehensive, career-oriented knowledge for acquiring competence in this area.
For more information and link to registration form, click on this link - https://vidhiparivartan.co.in/event/vidhi-parivartans-webinar-on-gaming-and-gambling-laws-in-india/
Guest Speaker - Anurag Katarki
#career #webinar #people #gaming #entertainment #gambling #laws #india #register
A few days ago, the founder of a well-known startup contacted me and asked me to join him as a co-founder. He told me that he could not find a better candidate than me because his organisation needs someone who is skilled at multitasking.
His main requirement for this was that I shut down my startup, "Vidhi Parivartan," and stop providing any freelancing services. He was offering me a very good salary on a monthly basis, but I politely declined his offer.
Because of anything A or something B, these startups draw in the student population, yet I see those kids shelling out large sums of money for nothing in the end.
While my team and I at Vidhi Parivartan not only offer a wide range of services at affordable pricing, but we also go above and beyond to meet the needs of our clients. A similar feedback is attached below. Each day, clients like him inspire me to work for the community of students' wellbeing.
If you are someone who requires any help with respect to your legal career, feel free to contact me anytime.
#startup #legal #startups #team #work #career #community #students #wellbeing #help #freelancing #respect #services #clients #clientsatisfaction