- This event has passed.
VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 1ST NATIONAL LEGAL POSTER MAKING COMPETITION, 2022
April 5 to April 30
About Vidhi Parivartan
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake host of short, medium and long-term activities and programmes for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic, extra-academic progression.
It’s committed for the cause of empowering especially the first-generation lawyers who face innumerable hardships in the profession. Moreover, it aims to live up to its motto of ‘Nyaydaanam Shreshtam Daanam’ through every activity that it undertakes.
About The Competition
A poster is a temporary promotion of an idea, product, or event put up in a public space for mass consumption. Typically, posters include both textual and graphic elements, although a poster may be either wholly graphical or wholly text. Posters are designed to be both eye-catching and informative.
The aim of the competition is to raise awareness about the theme of the event in a visually engaging fashion. It serves as a platform for expression of ideas regarding the theme and disseminating information to a wide audience. It also encourages participants to submit their innovative posters and fosters out-of-the-box ideas and opinions.
Theme and Sub –Themes
Theme: Social & Political Justice in India
- Social Injustices
- Women Empowerment
- Role of Government in Social Upliftment
- Environment Protection Policies of the Government
- Three-tier structure of the Government
Note: The above sub-themes are only indicative, and the authors are at liberty to choose a different sub-theme as long as it falls within the ambit of the central theme.
Last date to Register: 15th April, 2022 (11:59 pm)
Last date to Submit: 23rd April, 2022 (11:59 pm)
Declaration of Results: 30th April, 2022
All interested Academicians, Legal Professionals, Research Scholars, UG & PG students of law and any other related social science disciplines are invited to submit papers and participate in the competition.
Registration Fee payable by the participants: Rs. 100/- per participant
For registration, CLICK HERE
The registration fee can be transferred to Ms. Nancy Garg via Paytm or UPI or Google pay at 8168515340.
- The submission must be original and unpublished.
- The submission can be handmade or digital.
- Composition: Individual participation only.
- Poster Specifications: A-3/ A-4 size chart paper.
- The submission must not contain any indication of the identity of the author.The body of the mail and the submission should only mention the team code allotted.
- Multiple submissions will not be accepted. The first submission will only be accepted.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the submission will be sent.
- The subject of the mail should be: “Submission for Vidhi Parivartan’s 1st National Legal Poster Making Competition, 2022”.
- All the submissions are to be scanned and sent in pdf format on or before 23rd April, 2022 at email@example.com.
- Submissions after the specified deadline will not be accepted.
- The competition is restricted to English and Hindi language only. Participants are free to express their creativity in English and Hindi only.
- An exciting Cash prize will be given to the winner of the competition.
- Top 3 contestants: will be eligible for a free publication of research paper in Vidhi Parivartan’s Journal +Certificate of excellence + online internship opportunity at Vidhi Parivartan.
- Next 5 contestants: will be eligible for a publication of research paper in Vidhi Parivartan’s Journal (50% off) + Certificate of Excellence + Online Internship Opportunity at Vidhi Parivartan.
- E-certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
For any queries or clarifications feel free to contact: