- This event has passed.
VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 3RD NATIONAL LEGAL QUIZ COMPETITION, 2022
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake a host of short, medium and long-term activities and programmes for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic and extra-academic progression.
It is committed for the cause of empowering especially the first-generation lawyers who face innumerable hardships in the profession. Moreover, it aims to live up to its motto of ‘Nyaydaanam Shreshtam Daanam’ through every activity that it undertakes.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
Are you someone who loves taking challenges? If YES, then you are at the correct place.
Vidhi Parivartan through its 3rd National Legal Quiz Competition aims to provide you a unique platform for testing your legal knowledge and understanding. This quiz shall not only help you in analysing your legal knowledge but shall also test your time-management skills. We assure you that this experience would be filled with knowledge, understanding, and happiness.
- Open to all.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate students, research scholars from a recognized school, college or university are eligible to participate in this competition.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Quiz shall have 100 questions. The subject-wise division of marks is as follows:
|Contract Law||20 marks|
|Constitutional Law||20 marks|
|Law of Tort||20 marks|
|Family Law||20 marks|
|General Legal Knowledge||20 marks|
- Time will be of 60 minutes.
- Every question shall carry 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking.
- Link for the quiz will be shared with the participants 5 minutes prior the commencement time.
- The results shall be final and the authority for any modification or change shall vest with Vidhi Parivartan only.
FORMAT OF QUIZ
- The Quiz shall take place online.
- It shall contain only Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The participant just needs a laptop/phone along with a stable internet connection.
- Last Date of Registration: 20th July, 2022
- Date of Quiz: 24th July, 2021
- Declaration of Results: 31st July, 2021
Per Participant: Rs. 100/-
Payment shall be made to Nancy Garg via Paytm or UPI or Google pay on 8168515340.
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Participants are required to fill in the Google form link provided below for the purpose of registration. The screenshot of the payment for registration should be attached in the Google form in order to successfully complete the registration. Once registered successfully, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours.
The link given below will be active till 20th July, 2022 (11:59 pm).
Registration Link – CLICK HERE
- Exciting Cash Prize to Winner
- Certificate of Merit to top 3 performers
- Certificate of Participation to all participants
- Internship opportunity at Vidhi Parivartan to top 10 performers
- 40% discount on publication in Vidhi Insight Journal
- 30% discount on CV & Cover Letter drafting service
- Free mentorship call with any one of our Mentors on-board