ABOUT THE ORGARNISATION
Aashman Foundation is an NGO working for single income family widows, women empowerment & child education. We support single income family widows by supporting them with monthly grocery and currently we are supporting 1,000 plus such widows across India.
We believe in empowering the widows & the females. We are teaching them free of beauty palour courses, patient care courses, stitching courses, computer courses and achar making to make them earn their living. Lastly, we are running our own schools by the name of nishulak pathshala. We have 16 schools in 11 states of India. Where 4,500 + students are taking free education along with moral development and we provide them the tools for schools that is for education which is required.
INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS
- Human Resource: 3/6 months
- Social Media Marketing: 3 months
- Sales and Marketing: 3 months
- Graphic Designer: 3 months
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Human Resource Department
Recruitment, interviewing, handling candidates, handling departments
Roles & responsibilities for HR profile
- Create internship drives in college campuses
- Use online medium to enroll candidates
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirmed interviews with candidates
- Post, update & remove internship ads from intern boards, career pages, and social networks
- Prepare HR-related report’s as needed (like training budget by department)
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
2. Social Media Marketing
Eligibility: They should own an account on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp
Work: They need to use these 3 platforms to create awareness about Widow Helpdesk, make its voice reach to masses using social media.
3. Sales & Marketing
Generate funds for the organization to support the needy, collaboration with brands & individuals for gathering funds or brand awareness, branding, lead generation, client relationship management, etc
4. Graphic Designer
Skills – Good Knowledge of Coral Draw and Photoshop
In order to post this internship vacancy, you may check this out.
Also, note that this is an unpaid internship. Widow Helpdesk Foundation is a unit of Aashman Foundation, an NGO working with widows to educate their children and make them financially empowered.
- Class 11th and 12th
- UG/PG Graduates
- UG/PG pursuing students
- Pass outs
- Offer letter
- Certificate of Internship
- Lot of Real Time Experience
- Letter of Recommendation (performance based)
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Internship application for **** department at Aashman Foundation