- This event has passed.
1st Article Writing Competition
February 19, 2021
ABOUT THE LEGAL PLATFORM
Vidhi Parivartan is a legal platform that seeks to hone the skill sets of all the budding lawyers, aid the law students in all possible manner by optimum utilization of resources available at their disposal and thereby empower the legal fraternity eventually. The platform aspires to undertake host of short, medium and long-term activities and programmes for the legal community to enhance their professional, academic and extra-academic progression.
It is committed for the cause of empowering especially the first-generation lawyers who face innumerable hardships in the profession. Moreover, it aims to live up to its motto of ‘Nyaydaanam Shreshtam Daanam’ through every activity that it undertakes.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
As law students, it is our responsibility to discuss and speak up about the complexities prevailing within the legal system and kindle the flame of consciousness amongst masses. This Article Writing Competition aims to provide a platform to everyone who desires to express their views and opinions on contemporary socio-legal issues. This way we not only aim to create awareness about such issues but also initiate a conversation amongst the masses in order to ensure that people exercise their constitutional rights and privileges. Another major drawback of the system is lack of implementation and expeditious delivery. Thus, the event also aims to find practical solutions or suggestions to such problems which will act as an aid in the process of implementation of pre existing laws or rules.
Open to all.
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, college or university are eligible to participate in this competition. Only one submission per author(s) will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
The theme of this competition is “Socio-Legal Issues in India”
MODE OF REGISTRATION
Participants are required to fill in the google form link provided below for the purpose of registration. The screenshot of the payment for registration should be attached in the google form in order to successfully complete the registration. Once registered successfully, a confirmation email will be sent within 24 hours. The link given below will be active till 19 th February 2021 (11:59 pm). Registration Link – CLICK HERE
1. Exciting Cash Prize for the winner of the Competition.
2. Top 3 Contestants: Will be eligible for a free publication of their article in Vidhi Parivartan’s Journal + Certificate of Excellence + Online Internship Opportunity at Vidhi Parivaratan.
3. Next 10 Contestants: Will be eligible for publication of their article in Vidhi Parivartan’s Journal (50% off) + Certificate of Excellence + Online Internship Opportunity at Vidhi Parivaratan.
4. E-Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
1. All the articles must be submitted in English Language only.
2. All the articles must be in word document only.
3. The length of the article should be between 2000-3000 words excluding citations.
4. Articles that are plagiarized beyond 20% shall be disqualified.
5. Co-authorship is permitted up to one co-author only (Not more than 2 authors per article).
6. Only one submission per author(s) will be accepted. Multiple or incomplete submissions will lead to disqualification.
7. Details of the author(s) – Name, University/College, Year of Study, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, Contact No.(Whatsapp), Gender, etc. shall be provided only in the body of the email while making the submission of the article. Do not mention any details in the article.
8. A uniform style of citation must be followed throughout the article.
9. Formatting Details:
(a) Font: Times New Roman
(b) Title of the Article: 14, Bold, Underlined, Capital
(c) Headings: 14, Bold, Capital
(d) Content: 12
(e) Alignment: Justified
(f) Line Spacing: 1.5
10. All submissions shall be made to email@example.com with a subject – “Submission: Vidhi Parivartan’s 1 st Article Writing Competition, 2021”
Note: Non-adherence of the above-mentioned guidelines will lead to disqualification. In case of any discrepancy the decision of the organization would be final and binding.
1. Last Date of Registration: 19 th February, 2021 (11:59 pm)
2. Last Date of Submission: 2 nd March, 2021 (11:59 pm)
3. Declaration of Results: 15 th March, 2021
1. Single Author: Rs. 60/-
2. Co-Authorship (Maximum 2 authors): Rs. 100/-
3. Payment shall be made to Nancy Garg via Paytm or UPI on 8168515340
For any queries or clarifications feel free to contact:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Or
Saloni Sancheti: Manager, Organizing Committee
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 8499953410