The Chandrodaya Internship Programme will be aimed at finding and hiring such law students and law graduates who can commit themselves to a start-up and grow along with it. Individuals who can take up the challenge of outshining themselves. Chandrodaya will provide on-post training and mentoring to those who are ready for the diverse requirements of the role.
It is a part-time position where student would be required to give a few hours a day.
General skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen and passionate for the company’s social profile and vision
- Good college connections
- Good academic background
- Flexible work hour and work-roles
1. Monetary Benefits:
- 3000/- stipend each to the Top 3 internswho successfully complete 3 months
2. Non- Monetary Benefits:
- LinkedIn Account Optimization (Training and Execution)
- Certification of Internship
- Recommendation and Assistance for prospective Internships
- Free access to workshops and training sessions
1. Social Media Associates –
- Appreciation and knowledge for the power of social media
- Understanding of LinkedIn and Instagram
- Knowledge of social media traction and the new trends
- The person would be responsible for creating strategy for our social media handles i.e. Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook
- The person would need to closely work with our Design Team to create copy, captions, designs for the social media handles
- The person must have knowledge about the traction of each handle separately and would be working on increasing all of the same
2. Content Development Team –
- Basic knowledge and inclination towards Constitutional Law, Political Science, Sociology, Jurisprudence and Legal Philosophies.
- Basic understanding of etiquettes of professional communication.
- Knack for research and writing.
- The person would be responsible for creating content for all the platforms including but not limited to the website and social media handles.
- The person should be able to work independently and in team.
- The content can either be brochure, business pitch, communications, articles or blogs, or even short pieces of content, depending on the platform.
3. PR and Communications –
- Excellent command over English Language
- Good networking skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Creative academic mind
- The person would be responsible for all the external communication happening on behalf of the organization.
- The tasks of an PR and Communications Intern can include drafting mails, small messages for communication etc.
- The person would also be responsible for representing the Organization in the industry, academia and institutions.
4. Designing Team –
- Knowledge of at least one Designing Softwares like Canva, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, etc.
- Creative mind and the ability to come up with unique designs from scratch.
- Devising ideas for creative contents, making creatives such as posters, brochures, infographics etc.
- Coordinating with other teams.
5. Business Development Associates –
- Should be a Management Student/ Graduate
- Must have knowledge of strategy building, marketing, and brand building
- Identification of potential client base and establishing primary contact with them.
- Developing business pitch ideas.
- Building channels for smooth client service experience.
6. Outreach Coordinators –
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good command over English Language
- Knack for strategic thinking and decisive nature
- Act as a primary point of contact with their peers and institution.
- Act as organisation’s representatives on various platforms and create a market presence.
- Work as the official volunteer and flag bearers in the Pro-Bono Education Consultancy program of Chandrodaya.
7. Copy Editors –
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Must be aware of how to proceed with legal research
To apply, click on: https://forms.gle/LJLPNEH7UcwvvCcM6
For brochure, Click Here